Sunday, March 6, 2016

What Do You Want?

     So… I’ve made a decision, and yes it did hurt.
     I’ve come to the conclusion that I really need to have at least one day off a week. Therefore, I’ve decided to move the blog to Mondays. Don’t go reading anything more into it other than that please.


     I’m glad that so many people have enjoyed my mad ramblings. I really don’t have any rhyme or reason for what I write on the blog. Sometimes it is something that I see on Facebook, or an article on the news. Once it was a guy walking his dog. Most of the time it’s just a jumbled mess that comes spewing forth cluttering up the page in no particular order.
     Now… I got some crazy followers on here, which I love. Sometimes I’m amazed that anyone wants to even read the crap I throw up on this thing. Thank you. Some of the things make me laugh. These past two weeks have been no exception.

     “What about balls?” Yeah, I think I’ve done that one, but who doesn’t like playing with balls, so I may go after that one again, especially with warm weather fast approaching. And yes, that does have something to do with it.

     “How could you talk about dick and not mention cut vs. uncut?” Yeah, well it was already getting long and I didn’t want to bore anyone. I’ll consider going after that subject in the future. I might have to do a lot of research on that just to get my facts straight. I do love doing research. The only problem with that is that I tend to get lost in it and forget what I’m supposed be actually doing.
     “Is there really demographics about penis size?” Oh yes. I really found that interesting. I think I might go into more depth about that. I really found that funny.
     Why?...
     I like to laugh and if I can make some of you laugh too, then I feel I’ve done well. It’s true; I get a kick out of those of you who leave comments saying I made them laugh. In my humble opinion, that is what a writer is supposed to do. Make a reader feel something, right?
     I want to know…
     What is it y’all want? Is talking about the writing projects too boring? Do you really want to know?
     There are times when I get really personal. Is that stepping over the line? Do I put some of you off?
     I wish I could promise you to stick with a theme each week, but well… that’s just not happening. There are times that I really have no clue what I’m going to write about until I sit down, and then… well even then there are times I’m clueless.
     There are times when I get an idea in the middle of the week and I can just sit down and bang it out. There are times it is a few hours before I need to post it and still haven’t started it. Those are the days that I tend to just ramble on like a crazy person.


     Oh, and the pictures. I do try and pick things that either go with the theme or just a few that I like. Of course I’m going to pick hot hairy men. I like hairy guys. Always have. I’ve even blogged about that. Yeah, that was somewhat personal. If some of you don’t care for the photos, sorry about that. Going to have to get over that part. I like ‘em, so they’re staying.


     There are times when I feel as if I’m a bit to preachy about doing nice things for others. I’ve tried to lighten that up a bit. I really believe in it though. It was something that I was raised with, so it is a major part of me. Do I come off preaching it too much? Not enough? You tell me.
     Things I avoid…
     Politics. I used to follow politics rather closely, but for me, that’s too personal. I have my opinions, but I almost never talk about them. I might mention them to close friends, but even then, not very often.
     I used to say that I never talk about religion. Well… I kinda fell off that bandwagon didn’t I? Sorry, but after some of the things I’ve witnessed and things that I know, there are times that I can’t stay away from it. Again, that is something personal and I do have very strong opinions about it, and it tends to bleed into the blog at times. Oops.
     That’s about it though. Everything else is fair game as far as I’m concerned. I’ve been told I’m very outspoken. I think that comes from spending so many years in a professional kitchen. In that environment, there is almost nothing off limits, and since I started at the age of fourteen, I guess it is ingrained. Just part of the way I am. Take it or leave it, it is a lot of what makes me, me.
     Me…
    Most of you won’t believe it, but in reality, I’m really shy. I’ve always been a wallflower of sorts. I like to watch from a distance. Big crowds bother me. Whenever I go to a book conference, on the inside, I’m a bowl of jello, all jiggly. I have to give myself a talking to and make myself get out there. Oh, and it totally freaks me out with people want to touch my face and beard. Yeah, I get it, the beard is now part of my branding or trademark, but honestly… please refrain from touching. Hmmm, that could be a blog post all on its own: my beard and how it came to be. I’ll have to put that one on the back burner.


     So Monday’s…
     A fresh start to a new week. I don’t look at Mondays as most people do. To me it is a blank canvas, ready for a new work of art. That means that I have a lot of opportunities to do something good for someone else. It can be so easy to do. So go out and rack up some of those positive Karma Coins.
     Have a grrreat week, y’all,
    Max 







No comments:

Post a Comment