Saturday, May 11, 2013

Goodreads Project Finished and Submitted!


     Hey everyone! Hope everyone is had a great week and is having a fun weekend! This is going to be somewhat brief today. I’m about to head out of town as soon as I’ve got this posted. 
My character Jay, from my Goodreads piece,
'Anything For You Sir'.
     The Goodreads story if finish and has been submitted. Last time I looked, I had the second longest submission. How that happened I’m sure I don’t know. So, this photo that I've posted is what I think my main character, Jay, would look like. Rather handsome huh? 
     Anyway, The Goodreads thing was a blast to do, but now I must get back to the real work at hand, which is writing a new piece. It is all about food, and being the foodie I am, how natural is that? 
      Next week I think that I may post another little short treat for you guys. Till then, have a great week! 
     Max ;-)





4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to read it! ~dances~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well dear Jason, it is done. I thank you for the inspiration for the story and your permission to write it. I hope that it lives up to your expectations.

      Max

      ;-)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Stephen. I hope you and others will enjoy!

      Max

      ;-)

      Delete