Saturday, April 20, 2013

Another Busy Week


     This has been a very busy week for me. I’m chugging along with the Goodreads story, which is almost done. I did another thread hop on Goodreads that has a small snippet posted. Have another story in an anthology with Ravenous Romance coming out very soon. F. Leonora Solomon is a dream to work with. Thank you, pretty lady. 

Charlie and me!
     The highlight of my week was being able to hang out with Charlie Harding before his Shoot-Out show last night. He will be doing ‘Charlie Harding Presents’ for Wilde City Press. From what I gathered from him, he will be doing selections and putting them together in what I am assuming will be an anthology type thing. Can’t wait to see what he comes up with. 

     I still have several submissions out there hanging in the internet Ethernet-sphere. Trying to be patient, which is not something I’m very good at I’m afraid. 

     Don’t know if anyone read that little excerpt I posted last week, (which I initially forgot to put the link up for) since no one left any comments. Arrrgh. At any rate…I’ll wish everyone a great week! 

Max

As always, please leave a comment, good, bad or indifferent!





2 comments:

  1. I downloaded the excerpt and am using it as my reward when I finish the editing I am trying to catch up on. So, I hope to read it by the end of the weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete